These assessments were created as part of a field placement during a secondary methods course.
Daily assignments were handed out daily with a summary of the day’s lesson and a set of homework. One of them worked as an exit card.
Group assignments were used during the very last class I taught to show the effectiveness of group approach to teaching methods.
Daily and group assessments do not have any particular relationship with each other, they serve as tools to assess learning during the class.
See the daily assessments:
- Lesson 1 handout – zero and negative exponents
- Lesson 2 handout – Scientific Notation
- Lesson 3 handout – Multiplying exponents with same base
- Handout 1 Vertex-edge graphs
- Handout 2 d Vertex-edge graphs exit
And group work assessments
- Pet shop problems Handout 2a Vertex-edge graphs
- Willow forest food chain Handout 2b Vertex-edge graphs
- Circle of friends Handout 2c Vertex-edge graphs
There was also a quiz, for which I made a preview lesson, presentation, and a handout. Quiz was administered by my co-operative teacher, but I got the grading results for above assessments from all of the classes I taught.