Samples of my curricula:
Semester Design – an overview of a semester long 9th-12th grade Elementary Algebra course. Includes four units.
Unit Design – a month long unit, a four week unit design on Elementary Algebra: The Algebra of Straight Lines. Includes summary and essential components.
One Week plan – a series of lessons on Algebra of Exponents
Individual Lessons – single period lessons from Algebra and Geometry classes for 9th through 12th grade.
- Geometric Transformations presented in context of movie Transformers.
- Algebra of exponents: Zero and Negative Exponents (2 lessons)
- Algebra of exponents: Scientific Notation
- Algebra of exponents: Multiplying Powers With the Same Base
- Algebra of exponents: Exponents of Exponents
- Algebra of exponents: Division Properties of Exponents
- Understanding vertex-edge graphs
- Applying vertex-edge graphs to represent real-life situations and to solve real-life problems
Check out the standards that this curriculum follows.